Friday, October 3, 2014

Move the Coconut!

Yup, that's what my husband said. Smack in the middle of the night, talking in his sleep, while I nuzzled up to him under his arm. Do you know what he was talking about? I didn't, at first, either. Then, he started pushing against my head and saying it again, "Move the coconut." My jaw dropped to the floor and I was trying to figure out if I should be mad or start laughing horrified. I know I have long hair, but it is definitely not that coarse! I even asked him in the morning about it, and he doesn't even remember having said it. So it has been several years since that happened and I can manage to forgive him.

What does this have to do with me starting a blog?? Well, I was trying to think of how to start this. I mean, my ever-thoughtful brain, needed an outlet. Before this coconut falls off, I wanted to share my thoughts about life and grow these well-rounded coconut offspring right.

Life as a stay-at-home mom of 2 young kids/models.
Life as a wife of a second generation Indian American couple.
Life as a therapist and dance choreographer.
Life as a wellness researcher.
Life as a DIY-er.


Hopefully, I can connect with some of you on a higher level and I welcome any and all feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment